Change my life!
I believe we each create our own success and happiness based upon how purposefully we live.
Do you know your Life Purpose?
Once you do, much will become clear to you. Understanding your Purpose, what you value and what motivates you enables you to make decisions more easily (which one keeps me most on purpose?), create the career that will keep you satisfied, and make a lasting impact on the world.
Imagine having someone who will listen to you impartially and with true care, whose sole purpose is to partner with you to uncover your greatness and success. This is what it’s like being coached. Build your own recipe for a successful life, increasing your ability to:
- Balance work and life
- Enjoy your work
- Make a difference in the world
- Know how to overcome obstacles
- Know where you're going in life
- Have fun
- Increase your well-being
- Focus on what's really important to you
What you can do right now:
- Contact us to set up your free 90-minute coaching meeting to experience for yourself the power of coaching!
We are free to choose whatever way we want to be. I choose success and harmony. What will you choose?
Personal coaching: Discover the meaning and purpose that you’ve been looking for. We design a personal program unique to your dreams, needs and abilities. We’ll meet for 2 hours every other week in a schedule custom-fit your schedule over a period of 4-5 months. Click here to request a free coaching meeting to decide if this is for you.
Group Coaching: Use the wisdom of groups to find direction and meaning, sharing a journey of self-discovery and meaning! We’ll meet in the evening for 2 hours bi-weekly for 4 months. Click here to request more information on joining a coaching group.
Workshops and Retreats:
- Balanced Life Retreat: 3 days in a beautiful beach house in the Outer Banks learning how to bring and maintain balance in your life. Discover your Life Purpose, start a mediation practice that increases your peace and energy, understand your body signals and learn present moment awareness in a peaceful and inspiring beach location. Must love dogs! Held in early spring
- New Year New Vision Workshop: Instead of creating resolutions you’ll never keep, create a vision of the new year, and set yourself up to attain it. 3 hour interactive workshop held in January.
- Ideal Life Careershop: Why just look for a job exactly like your last one? Instead, find out what will make you want to hop out of bed on Monday morning, eager to go to work! 4-hour workshop. Held in late fall.